Monday, December 4, 2017

Shifting Gears

I have been absent from the blog for quite some time. Yes, shame on me. this was something I wanted to stick with and add to often. But life happened. Two babies in two years will make alot of plans pause. I was whipping together one of my recipes tonight and it made me think, why have I not been writing or posting? I always have something to say. My thoughts wandered. Should I shift gears? Should I be writing about all things mommy because that's 98% of where my thoughts are these days. I was worried I should just start a whole new blog completely to lay those thoughts down. But I like The Dainty Cajun. I pondered long and hard on it's naming and I want to keep going but perhaps switch gears and not focus just on food. So be on the lookout for new post soon. Revamping...after I nap. Hah. 

"You can make anything by writing"- C.S. Lewis 

-Des

No comments:

Post a Comment